The SteriProtect Corner Protectors are a simple and effective solution to eliminate sterilization wrap perforation and prevent Instrument Tray corner damage during sterilization.
- SteriProtect Tray Corner Protectors safeguard instrument tray wrappers from rips, holes and tears due to sharp tray corners, improper handling, and heavy surgical trays.
- SteriProtect Tray Corner Protectors are designed and manufactured in soft touch TPE to create a flexible "bumper" between the trays sharp corners and the sterilization wrap.
- The Open Cell Design allows for air to vent freely.
- SteriProtect Tray Corner Protectors can be utilized with steam, ethylene oxide, and low temperature plasma sterilization.
- SteriProtect Tray Corner Protectors are reusable, economical to use, our pink color contrast with wrappers ensuring return to Sterile Processing for reuse.
Download the SteriProtect Brochure Download Directions for Use
FLEXIBLE CORNER ‘BUMPER'
Specifically designed and manufactured in a soft touch TPE to create a flexible ‘bumper’ between the tray’s sharp corners and the sterile wrap.
The SteriProtect Corner Protector has been designed to depress inward on the corner, decreasing impact. The shape has been designed to fit corners of different sizes and shapes, including those with a larger radius.